4 standard questions.
Answers submitted online.
Unique and lively responses for readers.
High social media interaction rates for producers.
During this weird time we want to help you publicize your online show. Help us to help you (1) by keeping your answers short and sweet – but not too short; (2) by checking your spelling and punctuation, then check them again, (3) by coordinating properly with the rest of the company so we don’t receive multiple interviews from the same production, (4) and finally…
**DON’T COPY AND PASTE YOUR ANSWERS FROM YOUR PRESS RELEASE!!!**
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Complete the form below.
- Click submit.
- (That’s it.)
- This is a verbatim interview which will appear EXACTLY as you write it. Use the tone you would when talking to a potential ticket buyer, not a potential reviewer!
- Did we mention spelling and grammar yet? Consider checking out Grammarly the free writing assistant.
- When asked, please provide the best link to your online content.
- Agents! If you are submitting an interview on behalf of a client YOU are responsible for ensuring that it meets these criteria for submission especially in terms of length, what to say, and how to say it.
- To get a sense of what to say and how to say it try reading a couple of past interviews here.
- We’ll include a description of your show (taken from the listing) in the introduction to the piece, so don’t feel the need to repeat what’s in there in your answers.
- This is an unfiltered opportunity for you to talk about your show. Be passionate. Don’t assume readers know what you know.
- Question 4 says a lot about you and how passionate you are. Talk about your recommendations. Try to give more than a list. Use this opportunity to talk about the kind of art that inspires you. With the world as it is, you’re going to need to give love to get love.
WHAT WE WILL THEN DO
Once we have received your answers we will publish our interview with you on the 2020 #LockDownLive section of our website. You will know the interview is live when we tweet a link to the interview via our account @EdinFortyNine.
We hope to process interviews within 3 days (but we don’t promise). We will try not to publish more than 2 interviews a day. Interviews will usually be published on a first in, first out basis.